Terms & conditions
In using the surprisegenie.com shopping service, you (The Customer) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Surprisegenie.com reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The Customer is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of surprisegenie.com.
By placing an order the client is authorizing the surprisegenie.com to process the order through the respective merchant/vendor/self and make sure the product is delivered to the given address. While providing the services, the company is acting only as an authorized representative of the clients and not as their agent or in any other capacity. Surprise Genie will be handling the material only as a service provider and its liability shall be restricted to that of a bailee under the Contract Act.
- In the case of handicraft products, there might be a variation in color theme from the picture/video shown. The desired color theme can be mentioned in the order. We shall, however, ensure our best to keep it as close as per your requirement.
- The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate values. There may, hence, be a variation in the pictures on our platform and the respective products. Surprisegenie.com, in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar/alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
- The product provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and Surprisegenie.com disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Surprisegenie.com be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products offered in the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Surprisegenie.com be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to Surprisegenie.com for that specific product.
- Surprisegenie.com is not responsible for missed / late deliveries due to curfews, acts of government, acts of nature, holidays, incorrect addresses or acts of war. Surprisegenie.com reserves the right to deny its services to any sender, without any explanation.
- Surprisegenie.com shall try its best for prompt delivery; delayed / early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation.
- In spite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, Surprisegenie.com will not be responsible for a miss-delivery if the receiver of the gift provides misappropriate details at the time of placing order, damages or fails to hand over the gift to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
- Surprisegenie.com will not charge more than the prices mentioned on its web pages but in certain unavoidable circumstances, it reserves the right to change the prices anytime, without any prior notice and charge the sender accordingly.
- While Surprisegenie.com ensures to deliver the best quality products from well-known sources, it is not responsible if the quality of the product does not match the expectation of the recipient.
- In the unlikely event of a dispute relating to the services of Surprisegenie.com, the dispute shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Delhi (India) courts.
- As per the Government of India, all orders within India are bound to pay GST on the goods purchased.
- Surprisegenie.com is fully GST compliant, hence, each product on web portal is categorized into their relevant GST slab, that is, 5 % / 12 % / 18 % / 28 %.
- The prices mentioned on the website are exclusive of the Goods and Service Tax(GST). The concerned GST slab will be applicable and added to the cart value at checkout based on the products being purchased.